You can type here any text you want

What's this

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
Still putting the car back together after fuel line replacement. Broke a wire pulling everything apart. But what is this I have my finger on

ForumRunner_20120824_141555.png

the plug is a odd round shap plug, if u plug the TPS and the IAC plug it won't be hard to find.

HOT ROD-GN said:
the plug is a odd round shap plug, if u plug the TPS and the IAC plug it won't be hard to find.

You lost me as you can tell I have no idea what I'm doing but got the alternator and belt on just messing with wires now

like mentioned beforehand the first one is the coolant switch for the fans, the second one is the coolant switch for the "idiot light" .... there is also the coolant temp sensor - it is on the right of the thermostat hsg ...maybe 3-4" away...

HTH

aaron

Royal-T-Ltd said:
like mentioned beforehand the first one is the coolant switch for the fans, the second one is the coolant switch for the "idiot light" .... there is also the coolant temp sensor - it is on the right of the thermostat hsg ...maybe 3-4" away...

HTH

aaron

Well whatever it is I didn't plug and wire into the second picture sensor

The sensor in the second pic,looks like the terminal is broke off, or maybe just folded over.

Turbotre said:
The sensor in the second pic,looks like the terminal is broke off, or maybe just folded over.

Engine got up to 180 degrees. Didn't check to see if the fans came on. Caus I add some other issues. That I talked about in another thread

What they've described (the first picture) is a fan switch, but NOT the one that controls normal fan operation. It's the one that kicks the fans into high speed if the temp gets up over 200.

Well the piece actually attached to the engine is broken. I need a new one. Its barley holds the wired unit on. Guess I got some internet searching and buying to do

Back