You can type here any text you want

Wheel fitment help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dragrazor

Ok,so i think i finally made up my mind with what wheels to go with. The only thing i need help with is finding the right backspacing and tire size. My front brakes and rear drums are all stock. I have no modifications to the suspension. These are the rims i am trying to mimic. I can't find simmons wheels but i think these are pretty close. What do you think? The ccw k57 seems pretty close.

Attachments

• simmons.jpg
    simmons.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 172
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 176
  • ccw k57.jpg
    ccw k57.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 231
Anybody i should speak to at ccw that knows our cars best? Thank you in advance.

Speak to John @ CCW he is Very knowledgeable with our cars...... Mine were 4.75 Back spacing on all 4

I spoke to john and ordered the rims. I held off on the tires cause I wasn't sure. I got a 9 inch rim for the front and a 10 inch rim for the back. He recommended a 4.75 backspacing all around. I have stock brakes all around. I hope the backspacing is right because after doing some research here, I found different backspacing for different cars with 18 inch wheels, although they are all g-body cars so I don't get that. He recommended a 245/40/18 for the front and a 275/35/18 for the rear. John seemed very knowledgable regarding our cars so I went along with his recommendations. Thoughts?

$? I've always loved those wheels...are they black centers or silver?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Black center, like in the picture. $3175 shipped. No tires. Yeah, pricey but what the hell, you only live once. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love them great choice I'm saving my money to eventually get me a set.. can't wait to see them on your car...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Check out VMR Wheels. They cater to imports but they told me they can get the backspacing correct for the Buicks no problem.

They have a few different styles on there. Price was very good.

Back