You can type here any text you want

wheel offset??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Will a -12 mm offset work with a 15x8 4" bs for the rear? Planning on running 275 60. Dont want to roll or trim. Picking rims gets more and more confusing. Well when ure ona budget atleats... lol

i hate the word "offset".. it just adds unnecessary complexity to figuring out which wheels to run..
an 8" wheel with 4" of backspacing winds up about right in the middle of the wheelwell, so you aren't going to get much better than that for all around clearance..

Okbthats what I was hoping for thx. Now w 0 offest on front rim I should be ok? 4bs 15x7

An advertised 7" wide rim is really 8" wide. The backspacing on a 7" rim with zero offset is 4".

An advertised 7" wide rim is really 8" wide. The backspacing on a 7" rim with zero offset is 4".

different wheel makers measure them differently... some measure from the flat part of the rim, some go to the edge of the lip.
when you get tires mounted, they measure the width and backspacing for balancing purposes at the flat part, so that's what i go by.

Back