You can type here any text you want

Wheel Refinishing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joejakegrace

Can someone out there point me to a place that I can ship my 88 Formula Rallye Wheels to for refinish? They weren't in bad shape - I media blasted the clear coat off (masked the painted areas) - I know there is a shop that you can ship these too for refinish (specializing in Pontiac and GM stuff if I remember) but I can't find it.

I have seen 78TA snowflake wheels done by the guy posted and he does a very good job. However I believe that he sands the gold part smooth instead of havnig the stock textured finish. He normally has a booth at the Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, Ohio for those of you who are close and might want to check out his work.

You can also try Wheel Technologies Inc (www.wheeltechnologies.com) at 972-242-8324. They are located in Dallas, TX.

I bought a set of GTA rims that were painted gold, red, then gold again - needless to say - they were in sorry shape. Brought them over to Wheel Technologies, and for $125 a pop, they made them look brand new. They are on my TTA now with fresh rubber - the original rims (along with the original tires are now stored away).

They also do a 24hr turn around time - so they do pretty quick work.

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1800 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

Back