You can type here any text you want

Wheel Sizes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikejustowns

I am looking for some new wheels for my Buick. I want the backs slightly bigger than the fronts. Can someone let me know what they are running let me know the best fit without using spacers. Also any ideas for rims would be appreciated. I have a White Regal Limited and I am looking for something shiny! No black. =] Thanks, Mike

What exactly are you going to be doing with the car? Daily driver? Show car? Drag strip? That will affect what size wheels you should go with.

Also it's completely up to you what kind of style you like, there are plenty of shiny wheels out there.

I've had about 4 different sets of wheels on my GN already. I'd be happy to help you out, but need more information about what you want to do with it.

Its going to be a show car and a daily driver in the summer months. I will only go around town with it, not on any long trips. I would like the back to be slightly bigger than the fronts also. Thanks for the help. =]

I would recommend 8'' in the fronts and 9 to 9 1/2 in the back to give it a tuff look.:cool:

i think he meant diameter, in which case i would suggest a 19", 18" stagger. wheels are a matter of preference, just look around and see what you like

I agree. I meant in Diameter but never thought about wider. Thats a good idea though. What wheels can I use without spacers?

I agree. I meant in Diameter but never thought about wider. Thats a good idea though. What wheels can I use without spacers?

17x8 with 4.5" backspacing on the front and 18x9 or 18x9.5 with 4.75 inch backspacing on the back.

Rob

Back