You can type here any text you want

wheel & tire combo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CJ's6

need some pics of 275/60/15 on 15x10 wheels if possible. just plain street radials if anybody has this combo. just wanna see what this looks like b-4 i mount them. thanks.

they look TITS;)

just put my mine on this week and dont have pics, but i will tell you that it is niceeeeeeee

I have 295/50's on 15x10 rims with a 4.5 B.S. and they also fit. I helped out
xXch0dyXx with some tire figures and the 275 will work on that rim no problem. Make sure you get 4.5" B.S. and you will be fine. If you decide to move up to the 295's you will need to tweak a few things but those will also work on that B.S.. :biggrin:

I have 295/50's on 15x10 rims with a 4.5 B.S. and they also fit. I helped out
xXch0dyXx with some tire figures and the 275 will work on that rim no problem. Make sure you get 4.5" B.S. and you will be fine. If you decide to move up to the 295's you will need to tweak a few things but those will also work on that B.S.. :biggrin:

YOU DA MAN!!!

i love my rim setup now. Im going to get my aluminum drums turned and cleaned up, then get the 295's.

on a side note, i launched the car for the 1st time with the new tires and converter, and it threw all the change from my console damn near into the back seat:biggrin: and i havent even got my LCA on yet:eek:

thanks for the replies, i have a choice of 275/50/15 bfg drag radial, or 275/60/15 regular radials. I am leaning toward the dr because i would not need to change my tires when @ the track. I only go to track once or twice a year though. This is not my DD so i want be driving in the rain. i know the dr dont do rainy wet roads to good.

Daily driver, track twice a year (if that), no brainer, bro. Safety first, get regular radials... there's a thread on BFG KDWS that are a respectable regular radial.

Back