Wheels and Tires for sale in Ft. Worth

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Selling my original stock 87 GN wheels w/ tires. I posted these on the boards, but would like a local sale preferably. They have no curb rash and really are in great shape and straight as an arrow as far as I know. They drove excellent. Asking 500 for wheels and tires together. I also have 2 center caps that I will throw in brand new. Or may consider a trade for parts.....what do I need and want: a wideband, ported stockers, a TA performance rear end cover, a oil pressure and a coolant gauge w/ a 2 gauge holder. Like I said, my aim is to have someone buy out right, but if someone has some thing to trade, we can work out cash plus wheels and tires. I'm looking to get rich off of them, they are hogging up garage space. Ill get good pics up tomorrow. Or search my name in for sale as I posted a few there, but I can take more if wanted.
Thanks

Brian

Damn...450 and take em. Trying to make room in my garage. I'll post pictures after work tonight

Seems like a reasonable price to me. I am surprised you still have them at this point. I'll try to help spread the word during our Buick race at Redline Raceway tomorrow evening.

Thanks man. These are good tires and wheels-for 450.00. I appreciate the word being spread. Soon as I get my MAFT installed hopefully I'll be joining a few of you guys at these races if not to participate but support. Always great to hang around people w/ the same interest as yours. I met a guy at Cars and Coffee about 3 months ago in Plano. Great guy, I do not remember hiS name-but he was an awesome guy. Anyway, any help unloading these things would help. Oh yeah, a new thing-I could use some flow checked 60#'ers as well. If you meet anyone that has a set-let me know.

Brian

Pretty sure that was me you were talking to! Welcome aboard! Like Carl (SuperCPA) mentioned, we can put the word out in the club and see who is interested. I'm actually really surprised you still have them too, that's a great price. I'd buy em myself but I already have 3-1/2 sets wheels for this car lol!

Yeah, I believe it was you..... Think I remember the skull on the front. Yeah, pass it around man. Too much stuff cluttering the garage. Wife gets irritated. Lol

You still have the wheels? If so post a pic, if they look good I'll take em.

Pictures up. They have been in the garage for a few months, but tires still holding air pressure with no issues. They could use a small clean up, and maybe finish around the inside black part-otherwise they look really good. The tires are damn near brand new tread wise.

Attachments

• DSC_0943.JPG
    DSC_0943.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 105
  • DSC_0944.JPG
    DSC_0944.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 125
  • DSC_0945.JPG
    DSC_0945.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 110
I'll take em. Give me a call later today (I'm pretty busy right now) and we'll get together this weekend.

My cell 214 629 7429