You can type here any text you want

Wheels are finished!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

Here ya go

Attachments

• my black wheels.jpg
    my black wheels.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 655
I'm going to need details on the wheels because I think they will look amazing and am considering something like that as well.

On the car FTW! Lookin forward to some nice shots on the car, I feel a new background coming to my computer at work.....

Man I wished they were on the car right now but since I have stuck to wanting the same tire I have had to wait for them to come in. "next week". It will be nice to have them on the car and actually see it. Its hard to imagine just looking @ a wheel. I am kinda wondering why I didn't just paint the wheels now!! But oh well. I guess p-coating will stand up better against the elements. I will tell you onething polishing aluminum is for the birds. I got some stuff from Eastwood to keep'em looking good if I can get a procedure down. It's the white rouge bar and attachments for wheels.

Looks great. I love a deep lip on a rim. That is gonna look sweet once they are on the car.

Nice..... Thats what I wanted to do with my Coys. Being a 1 piece wheel powdercoating would be a little difficult. I talked to a friend of mine that does paint work, and he said that we could base/clear the spokes on mine. For as little as the car sees bad weather, he said it would hold up just fine. Maybe its an option in the future? Wheels look great, post them up when you get those things on the car bud! :D

:biggrin: Man wheres those updated pics with those nice looking wheels....:biggrin:

Back