Where can I get a reasonable priced aluminum radiator?

BuickGNMan

Hey gang. About a year ago, one of the advertisers was listing an aluminum radiator for our GN's at a very reasonable price. I think it was around $199 or $249. I'm looking for a replacement for my stock radiator. I already have the dual fan set up, plus a have a jerry rigged external tranny cooler. I'd like a reasonably priced radiator with the built in tranny cooler. And on that note, do the built in tranny coolers work as well as the externals? Thanks! Mike.

Use an internal trans cooler in line first, then the external for follow up cooling. I thought the F body radiators have one cooler in them, which could be used for trans, then an external cooler for the oil. F body rads are around 100 at Autozone.

Don't know of any of the vendors here selling radiators for that price. We sell a non stock appearing one with both coolers and we are also a dealer for the Alradco stock appearing rads that are available with or without coolers. Free bottle of RMI-25 coolant treatment included with any radiators bought before April 1st.

STOCK APPEARING ALUMINUM RADIATOR

ALUMINUM RADIATOR

Mark, what's up with that crazy weld from the cap down to the top oil cooler port on the $375 version ?