You can type here any text you want

Where can I get Intercooler Shroud/Scoop??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CombatComProg

Like evry other TTA owner out there, I no longer have my intercooler shroud/scoop. Where can I get one? Anybody know who makes these aftermarket? My buddy had one fabricated by some guy online, but he lost the contact info. Does the GN one fit or what has to be done to it to make it fit? Thanks everyone!

You might want to do a search in this forum and read some recent threads. An aftermarket company was looking into making these but I recall that the public reaction was the price was too high. They may have abandoned that project. Others have discussed making aluminum ones but I do not believe they came to fruition either.

You find a few now and then on ebay, but they are expensive.

Dan MacDonald (sig = "Grumpy") may have one or be able to help you out.

Mease made some aluminum ones for like 150.00.

Keith, this is Josh. If I get some time I can try and fab you one up from the same stainless I made My A/C delete box from. I'll use the custom one off my car as a template

I just put a stock GN one on my car. The only thing I had to mod was the top pass. side corner (Heat gun took care of that). It does hang down pretty low, but it's been ok as long as you remember it's there.

Mease made the one that was on my old TTA. It was aluminum but I had no problems with it.

Back