You can type here any text you want

Where can I get titanium S2 valves.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rking

I am looking for one S2 titanium valve. Its 2.080 and I need to know where I can get one. TIA

Ferrea. http://www.ferrea.com/

You'll probably need stuff that is SBC +.100 length or so. Measure your old one and make sure and measure the retainer groove to valve stem tip distance..I have seen some oddball ones.

Oh...I looked for my p/n for the guides; I'd already thrown the box away and didn't write the p/n down, sorry. :confused: It's easy enough to measure it. Note that the OD of the guide in the port on most ported heads will be reduced since the guide is profiled during porting.

I'm pretty sure the valve will be + .500 and look in the small block chev section. Do you need a new valve or a used one ?
Dale

Originally posted by Bad as L
I'm pretty sure the valve will be + .500 and look in the small block chev section. Do you need a new valve or a used one ?
Dale

Dale's right. I used F1135s for exhaust; they're 5.400 length which is ~+.500 of stock SBC length. Intake I used F1221 I think (can't find that receipt). Both of these have retainer height of .250". Note that these are not titanium and that intake valve is 2.125. If you need 2.08s they don't list a P/N for 5.400 length; I am sure they can make one for you if they don't stock it.

valves,

i have serval new and used valves out of indy motors and old stage drag motors, i couldnt find one 2.080 i have some 2.125 and 2.250 , 2.025, ill look at some more later, if i have one you can have it if you pay shipping, dana at southeast turbo has tons of old nascar, heads rods valves, intakes, etc, and not over priced,:rolleyes: good luck oc,

Back