You can type here any text you want

Where should i get a new alternator?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Alternator 3.8 TTA

.. they are available thru AC Delco.. # 321-386 or gm # 10463095.. Cost wise about $126. www.gmpartsdirect.com .... have them listed too.. with a delivered price of up around US$157.
...but .. thats the part and the part # for the 3.8 tta 120 amp Alternator. Hope that helps.

You can get the 200 amp update from the other turbo buick site or the Powermaster alternator, but unless you are running some big electronics (like high power amps) you really don't need the extra amps. I had a problem with the upgrade parts, but that may have been an isolated case.

Autozone is like real "junk" vs. stock "junk" which is actually quite good.

This is what I recommend. You are basicaly getting a NEW 200a alternator for $80 and an hour of your time..

mark b said:
You can get the 200 amp update from the other turbo buick site or the Powermaster alternator, but unless you are running some big electronics (like high power amps) you really don't need the extra amps. I had a problem with the upgrade parts, but that may have been an isolated case.

Back