You can type here any text you want

Where to get 6x9 adapters locally

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They should be.If they don't have them in stock they should be able to order them. The place I bought my speakers had them in stock. I found this out the hard way. After I bought them on E-bay and payed about twice as much as I should have. :mad: :o

any good electronics store will have em in stock.. I found em at circuit city

yes.. But go into the installation dept in the back. They had em.. Not in the store..

Yea, i just went and got them, but they dont work with my speakers......I think the magent is too big, or am i doing something wrong?? how did you do it?

its gona be against the trunk lift rods but it should work.. take yourt time.. they should go in.. What speakers r u using? I have kenwood 4 ways back there and they fit

I have rockford fosgate 4 ways. The magnet is HUGE and i have no idea how to use those blue trays and metal wires. Do you have a pic of it, or a good description? Dont mean to ask all of the questions, but im kinda lost on this one

Back