You can type here any text you want

Where to get a turbo 6 sticker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quikv6

I am looking for the turbo 6 decal that fits in a gnx(gta center cap. ) I had four (now there are 3) caps from kirbans with the 6...but he no longer sells these. I have bare extra caps...I just need the decal. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

Thanks Nasty...

I will check ebay. I figured that someone on the board might make them....or have a couple of spares lying around.

S10xgn

Russ,
"wants a tr" is helping me too...but if you can do it...ill buy a few from you too.
the diameter of the sticker (assuming it will be a circlular sticker with a six in it to fit in the cap) needs to be 2 and
1/8th inches. The "6" takes up 1and 5/8th inches total. I measured this from the bottom on the six to the top of it, and it is centered within the circle. It has the usual two tone orangish color, with a thin shiny silver border around it. Filling up the rest of the circle is just black space. If you can try...id really appreciate it. Ill buy some spares. As i said....wants a tr is helping me too....but ill take whatever i can get. Thanks,
Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

Back