Where to get new springs??

Slowhawk

Looking for new springs/shocks.The original fron't are sagging bad and nail the inner fender on bumps.
I've been looking at the sponsor's site's but can't find a listing.
I think I'm going with KYB shocks.

Also looking to get all new bushings for the front suspension that do-not squeek!! Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Moog springs work well and they make a bunch of different rate ones to suit what you are trying to do.

I left the stockers in the front and they work fine.

Use the cargo coils in the rear on my cars. Also work fine.

Available from most speed shops and plenty of parts stores too.

Springs: Get the Moog like Salvage says. The stock spring rate in the front is about 420# or so and I think the rear rate was 115 or so.

Shocks: I like the Bilstiens personally, but you can't go wrong with the KYB.

Bushings: Get rubber if you're on a budget, but if you want the best then get Del-A-Lums from www.globalwest.net. Bushings that squeek are polyuerathane...errrr....I mean poly-squeek-athanes;)

Good luck:)

How is the ride with these "Del-A-Lums " bushings? I don'd mind spending the $$.Just don't want a rattle box when I'm done.

The ride is fine. I have had them for four or five years now. You are more at risk to get rattles from stiffer springs (and the fact the car is 17yrs old ;) )

The only thing about solid bushings is you will get more road noise.

:)

I got springs and shocks (KYB) at jaysgn.com I am happy with the performance and got a good price.

Thanks for the idea's guy's.
I like the lowered look but do not want these tires to bottom out inside the fender anymore.Of coarse the springs on the car now are stock and the front is sagging real bad.
Anybody have pics of how there car sits?and include what springs/shocks they use?