Where to get weather-pack connectors

BJM

I want to buy some spare connectors to let me make of some plug and play harnesses, where can I get these things? Do I have to buy the pins, gaskets, and bodies all separately or can I get preconfigured ones with pigtails already attached?

TIA

You have to buy pins and connectors seperate. I cant remember the name of the company but I have bought them before, I will look at the packages when I get home and post if no one else has. They are available in 1,2,4,6 pin configurations and the plugs come in male/female and come with gaskets as well. I will never do any automotive electrical project with out them from now on. They give such a professional installation. Kinda pricey but worth it in my opinion. Oh you also need a special tool to crimp the pins...i always solder mine as well just in case....better safe than sorry on this one. They also offer a special tool to release the pins from the connectors if needed.

PM me if you need more info. Thanks,

Jamin

you can get singles or 10 packs from MSD, so Summit, Jegs, Ramchargers............. all can get them

just go to your local gm dealer. they have alot in stock, and can order most others. the majority come with wires and all, and there's enough length to extend your harness a bit. there's only a few that don't have pigtails, but you can buy the individual terminals, crimp them to wire, and make them as long as you want.

I second Pep Boys for starters anyway.

I know they have singles thru threes there.

Went to the dealer and after looking through their book, I found a TPS connector with attached pig tails. Then he told me the price, $50. I nearly died.