You can type here any text you want

Where to Restore Stock GN Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nick368

I have 6 GN wheels that I want to get rechromed and the black interior pieces painted. Does anyone know where I can send these in FL to get that done, as they're heavy to ship.

Nick

wheels

nick in florida good luck. I went through this and drove as far as dade city to a rechrome shop. Found out the wheels had to be machined apart. They normally will replace the outer part, reusing the center after chroming it. I ended up having to ship them out of state to get it done. At almost 30lbs each it was expensive. If I were you I would contact gbody parts. They are now in north carolina or something. They do t,gn, & gnx style wheels. The vendor list at the bottom has the contact info.

I have been out of the GN seen for a few years, but I had 2 wheels redone at a place in colorado? took two stock GN wheels, and made them 8" with a new ring, and powdercoated the black part on the center. they turned out very nice. TOO damned old to remember what I paid though.

Chip

wheels

I have been out of the GN seen for a few years, but I had 2 wheels redone at a place in colorado? took two stock GN wheels, and made them 8" with a new ring, and powdercoated the black part on the center. they turned out very nice. TOO damned old to remember what I paid though.

Chip

I bet that place was TrueDesign wheels. I would contact gbody parts as they are a supporting vendor here and specialize in mainly gn's, t's, and montes.

Back