You can type here any text you want

where to run my amp wire?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fireberd350

its only 10 Gauge and I see there are already holes towards the driver side firewall and i could drill one if needed but I dont want my wire running across my engine so i'd like to find a way to run it along the pass side of the car.....i cant seem to find where all the ECM wires go, I would have to take out the heater & A/C box...

where have all of you ran yours?

Usually it is run down the drivers side along with the amp turn on lead (power antenna lead). However, you can run it down the passenger side. But whatever side you run the power wire, run the RCA's down the other side. I have always used the drivers side just because there are many other heavy gauge wires on that side. This leaves the passenger side open to run the RCA's which should be kept as far away from heavy current carrying wires as possible.

i decided to run it along the frame along the passenger side b/c i couldnt find a place to go through the firewall...what a pain in the a$$....but anyways i plan on running the RCA's down the pass side as well but i could do either...

Back