Which cat back to use?

Im runnin the 3" ATR exhaust w/ the THDP and a dump. Its not too loud w/ the dump capped, and ATR says its supposed to flow within 99% of an open pipe. Expensive, but its gonna last the life of the car, only have to replace it once.
~Murt
TTA #750

guess no one is interested in the exhaust i have its 4 inch what flows better then that and it dont have the anyoing drone like most exhausts and its like running a dump pipe at all times

george

George - I guess they'd be more interested if they had a low 9 second potential Stage 2 like you.Either way the 4" mufflex is a killer system,I had one on my GTA when it had a 350,now with the 3.8 it has(or will have as soon as I put it on)an ATR

Steve

I threw the front secotion of it out because i was intending to do something different with it so I only have it from about 6 inches infront of the rear end(before it starts to turn to go over)and back including the muffler and stainless tip

It's hanging up in my garage :D

Steve

Originally posted by TTA850

It's hanging up in my garage :D

Steve

oh that's right i believe i remember seeing it now that u mention it, along with all the car parts u have that i don't have:mad: :mad: :D ;)

Isnt the stock TTA exhuast 3 inch from the cat back?

So the restriction in the stock TTA setup is the muffler?

Or am I missing something here :)

Oops gotta change the sig..12.18 last nite

Originally posted by Razor
Isnt the stock TTA exhuast 3 inch from the cat back?

So the restriction in the stock TTA setup is the muffler?

Or am I missing something here :)

Oops gotta change the sig..12.18 last nite
2.75"

Restriction is the entire exhaust.

Your getting closer...

:D :D :D

Rob..inch by inch...

At least every time out something better happens.I would of had it cept hit water at the 1000 ft mark and had to let off the throttle after the car started going sideways :eek: :eek: :eek:

Next run rite at the 1/8 mile mark blew the up pipe from the IC and motor just went uhhhhh...I hate when that happens

After that I said strike two...i'm out.Gotta know when the dice are not rolling in your favor.

Maybe sat the 30th??I'll keep trying..At least its fun :)