You can type here any text you want

Which DR's can I use on the 16in GTA's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighMileage

Albany,NY
Which DR's can I use that will fit in the wheel wells and still be the correct height?

I've got a tip on some good,used GTA fronts,and I'd like to get 'em if DR's are avail.

Thanks.

Try the Hoosier.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1377959451682.jpg
    1377959451682.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 278
275 toyo proxxes tq drag radials, no spacer, front gta wheela. They run kinda narrow for a 275, only a smidge wider than mickey 255's. Theyre just over 26" tall.

No spacers, if you use a front in the front of the vehicle16×8. The one in the photo pictured, 16×10.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

M&H makes a 28" tall DR in the RaceMaster. 275/55/16. Fit well on a GN/TR. Can post a pic if needed. HTH.

Hey Jack, i would love to see a pic of your wheel setup. In the same boat as the op and wanted to see the 28" setup on the 16" rim.

Thanks

Hey Jack, i would love to see a pic of your wheel setup. In the same boat as the op and wanted to see the 28" setup on the 16" rim.

Thanks

Just saw this. Car is back in the other garage with the street tires back on it. I can try to get picks maybe one night this week.

Just put a pair of bfg DR 255/50/16 on last month. They don't hook and my car chewed them up already. I wish I would have just forked out for MT ET streets.

I use 295/50/16, but you will have to use a 1/4" spacer or dimple the frame where the back of the tire will contact the frame.

That info only pertains if you have the same offset rims as mine, if you want no issues or mods stay with the 275s.

IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0497.JPG

They don't hook and my car chewed them up already. I wish I would have just forked out for MT ET streets.

None of them will hook off the line on the street if you're making enough power. Also if you get more than 3/4,000 miles out of them on the street doing D/D duty you will be lucky.

I walk it out of the hole and they work well, but I think I'll try the Hoosiers next time and see if they hook and last longer than the M/T e.t. streets I have now.

The Hoosier slick , nothing else.

16x8 front 16x10 rear

Attachments

• 1381719026124.jpg
    1381719026124.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 112
Take a pic further back showing what it looks like on the car if you don't mind.

I would like to see how they look.

Thanks RZ

Is that a slick or E.T street.

How do they hook for you and what HP are you making?

Back