You can type here any text you want

which headers??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
TA's seem to be the choice. I haven't tried them but they are on the new list of parts. There is a thread on the fitment issues. Maybe someone will respond to this.

A good set of stockers is good deep into the 10s.
if your not targeting faster than that spend your money elsewhere

9's is where im at.. and i got car not to long ago.. i poped a head gasket, my motor guy calls me last night and asks where i got the headers.. told him they came on the car.. he says they look like ebay headers adn are cracking ... so thats why ..

9s on ebay headers?

well crap.... they seem like there worth the 150 bucks now if you get a solid season or 2 out of them!

A.j.

I bought a set from hye tech 5 years ago and haven't had a problem with them yet

You really need a bigger primary tube header if youre going that fast. We've made some sets, they do make more power on the dyno but they're not cheap as they're custom.

It kind of depends on what we're working with. $1500-$2000 out of stainless. If you're interested, call me at the shop and we can discuss particulars.

Back