Which one to buy?

86BLACKT

I am going to upgrade my T Type to xfi of Big, or something. I live in Maryland, is there anyone local to install/tune? Is it too much to do on my own? What is the latest and greatest management system now? Thanks for the help!! Rich:confused:

I'm going thru the same thing, and I'm leaning heavily towards the MAFT Pro- from wha I've heard, it's nearly everything that XFI or Big Stuff is, with a much lower price.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong....

I am going to upgrade my T Type to xfi of Big, or something. I live in Maryland, is there anyone local to install/tune? Is it too much to do on my own? What is the latest and greatest management system now? Thanks for the help!! Rich:confused:

I am going with the BS3 for my new engine. The guys that I have delt with for years like it better. I am going to have them fly in and tune my car, if you are ready he could do both of ours.

Art

Art
Give me a call, I have a 40x48 pole barn with air tools, etc.
Thanks Rich (410-442-9815)

Give Mike a call at Full Throttle, he has some AWESOME pricing on Big Stuff 3 systems and supports the system as well. I believe Otto Pernek also tunes Big Stuff 3 cars as well, but I'm not sure how far he is from you.

Rich, I'd have to say the FAST is the best out there... we now have an internal data logger to go with the unit that records up to 24 sensors, not to mention the best support in the country. I am a ways from you but do travel south quite often to race at Atco, Etown, Cecil..... I have a sale we are going to run on a complete FAST package, including injectors, a start up package and support. Give me a call at the shop tomorrow and I'll get you hooked up...

ive had a few BS3's mysteriously change values in the program that would have easily grenaded a motor. im not an expert but for my personal cars, id only run FAST. From what i remember, there is a difference in the quality of the O2 sensors as well.

surej

Rich
Give us a call we are Dealers for BS3 & FAST. We sell, install, dyno tune & track tune both systems. We can fit you into a system that will best fit your needs. Our shop is located 14 miles north of philly, 1 hr from acto, E-town, cecil.

Rich,

Don't forget you have a BUICK MASTER sitting right in your back yard in Baltimore... Anderson Performance can provide you all the support (installing and tuning) of the FAST systems.. i would contact Bill at 410-282-9335 if you have ANY questions on which way you want to go with your Fuel Management system..

mike