You can type here any text you want

which shocks to use??? suggestions please!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crzy81regal

i am currently in the process of redoing the suspension in this car and was wondering what everyone's opinions are for shocks. my setup will be as follows:

81 regal W/ buick 455
long tube headers
17x8's with 245/45/17's all around

id like to go with bilsteins seems everyone's happy with them but im thinking thats for you 6's out there not there not your bigger brother.

let me know whatcha think

thanks

I like the Bilstien's the best. Autozone has them for $60 a shock - life time warranty. I also have a set of KYB's that were on my Regal and now going on my V8 Monte Carlo. They are pretty good, too. KYB's are around $30 or so a shock. These shocks will help improve your car's handling - a noticable difference.

Craig

should i use the one for a stock gn or should go with a set that would go on a truck?? i just a little nervous to go with the stock gn's as this motor was more.

let me know

thanks

cool then bilstein's it is...coils have been already changed. was actually thinking about bilsteins in rear and hal qa1 coilovers in front what do you think about that setup??

Back