You can type here any text you want

Whipped a Dart

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackwidow

uhhhh.....Hi!!!!
I was rolling through York by myself with the t-tops out, just cruising along enjoying the crisp air, when I come across a Dart with two backwoods gentlemen;) trying to get a run out of a 383 s-10. Needless to say after the s-10 pulled 20 car lengths the dart gave up. Fast forward two stop lights, I pull up minding my own buisness, not even wanting to run but this dude just had to keep flogging the freaking thing, so I looked at him and asked if he wanted to go. He smiled and said "hell yea", we rolled out of the green light to about 30mph and both nailed it about the same time. After I hooked up I ran past him like he was tied to a stump.:D He pulled up beside me and the passenger asked what I had in it, I told him a v6, then he proceeded to tell me I'm full of sh*t, so I told him to pull over. We pulled over, popped my hood and told him to have a look. He walked over saw I wasn't joking, looked at his buddy and said were going home, they stormed off and I've never seen either one of them again!! I love the element of surprise.:tongue:

HAHAHAHA, you actually popped the hood and showed them it was a 6? that's priceless. why do you have to pick on helpless appalachian-americans like that? ;)

Back