You can type here any text you want

White Turbo T 4sale In CA, rust free and fast..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wiked87gn

Banned
for sale is my 1987 Turbo T ULTIMATE SLEEPER white original paint job blue interior, floor shift, car has never been to track in its life, just recently passed california smog with flying colors not a puff of smoke when car starts.. mods are as follow, car would run easy 12's on street trimm and race a good high to mid 11's. its very fast.. :)

COLOR – WHITE
2 OWNERS………………100,670 MILES.

APPROXIMATELY 7K MILES ON THE CAR SINCE ENGINE WAS MODIFIED REBUILT.

TEXAS CAR NOW A CALIFORNIA CAR NO RUST

SOME OF THE CARS OPTIONS:
STANDARD CLIMATE CONTROL (IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, AC BLOWS ICE COLD WITH ORIGINAL R-12 FREON)
POWER ANTENNA (REPLACED/REBUILT)
POWER 6 WAY BUCKET (CONVERTED FROM STANDARD)
FACTORY CRUISE CONTROL
TILT COLUMN
STANDARD MIRRORS
POSI REAR
BLACKOUT TRIM
POWER WINDOWS / POWER LOCKS

ENGINE:
REBUILT SHORT BLOCK WITH STOCK PORTED HEADS
REBUILT STOCK PORTED TURBO
ASSEMBLED WITH SINGLE STEEL SHIM GASKET WITH SILICONE (FOR MORE COMP)
NEW ROD AND MAIN BEARINGS
NEW RINGS
POLISHED PISTON TOPS
POLISHED VALVES, FACE AND STEM
NEW ADJUSTABLE PUSHRODS SET AT .030 PRELOAD
BLUEPRINTED/REBUILT OIL PUMP
ADJUSTABLE WASTEGATE ACTUATOR
NEW AC-DELCO WASTEGATE VACUUM HARNESS
NEW HEAVY DUTY INTERCOOLER COUPLINGS & STAINLESS CLAMPS
NEW GREEN STRIPE 33lb INJECTORS
NEW ATR ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
NEW SPARK PLUG WIRES (STOCK)
NEW AC-DELCO SPARK PLUGS
NEW AC-DELCO BATTERY
NEW MODINE ULTRA 2000 HIGH FLOW RADIATOR
NEW FELPRO FRONT/REAR MAIN SEALS (NEOPRENE)
NEW TIMING CHAIN / GEARS
NEW TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER, SPRING, AND CAM BUTTON
NEW BILLET ALUMINUM THERMOSTAT HOUSING & 160 DEGREE STAT.
NEW RJC POWER PLATE
NEW COLDAIR KIT AND K&N FILTER
NEW 3” MAF WITH TRANSLATOR
NEW FUEL FILTER (AC-DELCO)
ORIGINAL GM, AC-DELCO HOOD LINER
NEW AC-DELCO MOTOR MOUNTS
MINT INTERCOOLER AND SCOOP
NEW SENSORS: OXY, MAF, AND MAT

EXHAUST:
NEW ATR 3” CROSSFLOW STAINLESS SYSTEM
NEW ATR STAINLESS DRIVERS HEADER
NEW ATR STAINLESS CROSSOVER PIPE
NEW ATR STAINLESS STOCK REPLACEMENT DOWNPIPE
NEW ATR 3” PERFORMANCE CAT
(THE ONLY STOCK EXHAUST PART IS THE PASSENGER HEADER)

TRANSMISSION:
BRF - 200 R4
HEAVY DUTY 3,000 STALL STOCK TORQUE CONVERTER
NEW TCC SOLENOID
LEVEL 10 SHIFT RE-PROGRAMMING KIT
NEW FILTER AND SYNTHETIC FLUID

REAR:
ORIGINAL 8.5” GM LIMITED SLIP, POSI REAR W/3.42 GEARS
NEW REAR BILSTIEN SHOCKS
FRESH REAR GEAR OIL CHANGE

FRONT SUSPENSION:
NEW FRONT BILSTIEN SHOCKS

BRAKES:
REBUILT POWERMASTER BOOSTER.
MAJOR CHAIN BRAKE JOB PRIOR TO MY OWNERSHIP

WHEELS/TIRES:
SET OF (4) FACTORY T-TYPE WHEELS
NICE CENTERCAPS WITH CUSTOM POWER 6 LOGO DECAL
NEW GOODYEAR 235/60 15 EAGLE (FRONT)
NEW GOODYEAR 245/60 15 WINGFOOT (REAR)

INTERIOR:
NEW HEADLINER.
SUN VISORS RECOVERED
TINTED WINDOWS
JVC MP3 RECEIVER ADDED, ALSO HAVE ORIGINAL CASSETTE PLAYER

TUNNING:
LAPTOP WITH DIRECT LINK READY TO GO EVERYTHING WORKS CAR IS TUNED FOR 17PSI RIGHT NOW AND IT MOVES.. ALSO INCLUDED A SET OF NEW MT ET DRAGS SIZE 26X10.5X15 USED ONLY 3 TIMES AT THE TRACK WITH MY 87GN.

ASKING $10,500.00 OBO PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS HAD MY SHARE OF THOSE, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY CALL 310-561-9195 LEAVE MESSAGE IF I DONT ANSWER AND I WILL CALL BACK ASAP.

Attachments

• Img0005.JPG
    Img0005.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 880
Good Evening, Kevin----

Will this car be going to the Westminster Buick show? If it is I'll be sure to take a look at it. Also, do you have any information regarding what fuel pump is in the car, and whether or not it's been hot-wired? I remember Freddie W. running mid-high 11s in his "Badgeless & Bulgeless" 87 T using 36# injectors and a bigger turbo, but he had to run a bunch of FP to do it.

Damn sharp car!!!

I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet. I've spoke with the owner and seen a ton of pictures. This car is very tight and clean. The owner is meticulous. If only it were in Texas.

hey morgan, i was at the westminister show but you never showed up, i took the black car there so the white one stayed at home, the car has an SS high volume pump and its hotwired, this is the same pump Lou C uses on all his cars when he does an upgrade..

Drip Pan said:
Good Evening, Kevin----

Will this car be going to the Westminster Buick show? If it is I'll be sure to take a look at it. Also, do you have any information regarding what fuel pump is in the car, and whether or not it's been hot-wired? I remember Freddie W. running mid-high 11s in his "Badgeless & Bulgeless" 87 T using 36# injectors and a bigger turbo, but he had to run a bunch of FP to do it.

Sweet car, well worth your asking price, Can't believe its still avail! Good luck with the sale.

Whtlightning said:
I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet. I've spoke with the owner and seen a ton of pictures. This car is very tight and clean. The owner is meticulous. If only it were in Texas.

I'm working on it :wink:

I used to know the previous owner. That car is the cleanest they come for a driver, trust me. Brad ( the previous owner )did a good job going through the car but wiked87gn got it where it needs to be. Nice job and nice car.

Reply!

wiked87gn said:
How about $3,000.00 & my collection of old playboy magazines.Thats if you don't mind that some of the pages are stuck togather.LOL

turbolou said:
How about $3,000.00 & my collection of old playboy magazines.Thats if you don't mind that some of the pages are stuck togather.LOL

HaHa@Lou Now I know how you got all of those Buicks so cheap..LOL ;)

bsdlinux said:
HaHa@Lou Now I know how you got all of those Buicks so cheap..LOL ;)
Yeah & I wish I could of kept some of them too. I'm on the hunt for a clean lo miles one right now. Regards Lou

turbolou said:

Lou i will only give you your asking price if you wear a short pink skirt with a cute little top and a pink thong and high pink platform shoes and you let me take a few photos of you in it and then let me post them on the buick boards, of course you will also have to include the playboy collection you can keep the ones that are stuck together i mean whats the use if i cant see the good pages which i am sure is the reason they are stuck because you already seen them..

wiked..

wiked87gn said:
Lou i will only give you your asking price if you wear a short pink skirt with a cute little top and a pink thong and high pink platform shoes and you let me take a few photos of you in it and then let me post them on the buick boards, of course you will also have to include the playboy collection you can keep the ones that are stuck together i mean whats the use if i cant see the good pages which i am sure is the reason they are stuck because you already seen them..

wicked..[/QUOTE Dear wiked87GN this post of yours probably has erased any doubt that L.A. is the land of fruits ,nuts & flakes.

wicked..[/QUOTE Dear wiked87GN this post of yours probably has erased any doubt that L.A. is the land of fruits ,nuts & flakes.[/QUOTE]

Granola even :biggrin:

Car is SOLD the T is going back to its hometown texas.. thank you all for your interest...

wiked

wiked87gn said:
Car is SOLD the T is going back to its hometown texas.. thank you all for your interest...

wiked
Texas! Isin't that where men are men & the sheep are nervous?

Car showed up night before last. Wiked you did a great job finishing what Brad started and you are right the car is better now than when I saw it a 2 years ago. Nice car. :)

BTW I found those missing Playboys in the trunk..lol Damn pages are stuck together. Maybe Lou wants them back now :rolleyes:

bsdlinux said:
Car showed up night before last. Wiked you did a great job finishing what Brad started and you are right the car is better now than when I saw it a 2 years ago. Nice car. :)

BTW I found those missing Playboys in the trunk..lol Damn pages are stuck together. Maybe Lou wants them back now :rolleyes:
Keep them their all yours especially after they have been violated by Harold LOL. Good luck with the car I almost bought. Regards lou

Back