You can type here any text you want

Who Do I Belong With ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crapheap

OK so where do i belong? who will take me in :confused:
i have a white 91 z-28 with a grand national not a t/ta drivetrain.since both ta's and z-28 are f-bodys i think i should post here .what do u think? or should i just post all my dumb questions on the buick side of the forum????i would like to post my car's time slip but the way i see it it's only reserved for T/TA's..
my car is #3 of i think 5 in the country that have been transformed.i did the work on mines by myself .no help exept for the wirring.the car has a lot of factory options but no t/tops,power everything, recaro interior, momo steering wheel ,custom phantom guage cluster,B&M shifter,scan master,ans knock alert,weld wheels,9 bolt rear 3.45 gears,200 4r rebuilt by me a long time ago,9 1/2 n/lock up precision 3500 stahll converter,87 GN motor .040 over,lunati 200 200 cam,t-63,alcohol kit,7th injector atr,big mouth stretch intrclr,custom 3'' down pipe,3'' flowmaster exaust with bullit muffler,no ac,ported stock heads by me,009 inj.,adj fuel press reg , remote oil filter, hell if i keep going i might take up to much space

i still havent taken the car to the track with this new combination but with my old combo t-44, chip , 38 lbs red stripes and alchy i went 11.90 at 116 mph at 25 lbs of boost..stock everything else...

so what do u think can i join :D

Any Buick powered questions are welcome in the General forum providing they are tech questions. If your need is specific to the type of car the turbo buick motor is in and you think the TTA guys can help, post it there. There are a few parts that are different on the TTA motor as compared to the GN, so if you have a GN drivetrain and are looking for part numbers, the General Tech is the place to go.
Only a few people will bite you around here :D

Back