You can type here any text you want

Who has dyno numbers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

Any of you boys been dyno'ed. Just wondering what mods make what HP. I guess the track is the real test, not a dyno!:p

Initially my TTA with just a Walbro 340, power plate, stretch IC, 2.5" ATR DP with stock exhaust elbow, and a TE44 made 426 HP and 589 ft-lbs of torque to the tires at 24-25 psi of boost, on a 50/50 fuel mix with alky, through the stock exhaust. However, after some tuning and some 119 MPH passes, the numbers should be closer to the 450 HP mark now. The motor has NEVER been opened, and all else except what I mentioned above is OE.

What are your 60' like Joe? To pull 119mph ****! I pulled 114mph with a 2.15 60' and 18-20 psi.

418hp/608tq only real mods are PT51,50's,THDP on 90 w/alky

Thrasher 92 chip

Actually my short times consistently hover in the 2.0x range, and were right at that the night I almost went 120 mph! The best 60' time to date is a pittyful 1.87...All of these passes were on Nitto DR's and on our ****ty local track. For the 2003 season I WILL have better tires (M&H's, Hoosier's MT's etc..) and WILL break this car into the mid to low 11's on its current list of mods! All passes were made with the converter locked from 2nd gear on. Typically I drop about 2-3 MPH unlocking the converter.

Dyno goes as follows: 356hp-582ft/lbs of torque.Stock turbo,downpipe,intercooler,thru cut out with 24 psi of boost on a dyna-jet.Probably could of got more but only had three pulls and first one sucked as the car acted different on the dyno.It only went to 19psi first pull,funny cause had it set to 24psi before i pulled it on the dyno.

I hope to get mine dynoed in Jan or so. I think I'm gonna keep the thrasher chip in it (just switched from Extender). I can stand the maf dropout though. What I really want is to have all the advancements of the Extender added to the Thrasher(Faster refresh rate,spool fueling,lean cruise mode,Spark adv,pulse width, and 512 gps capability) display. I now see 20-22 psi through the exhaust(never could do it before) with barely any knock at 20 psi(.7-1.9*).

I hope to be around 400hp and 680lb/ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It figures now that I can finally launch with some boost and get a decent 60' the tracks are closed and it snows!!!!!!!!!!!

The prior owner showed me a dyno sheet for this car. 330 hp after 2 pulls. Just wait until I get that big turbo and those 50# injectors!

anyone know how good those hp calculators are? Punched in my weight and et trap speed and came up with 416hp at the wheels and I think it said 508hp at the flywheel.......

305/435

Thrasher,K&N and No cat at 21#'s. Everything else completely stock. Untuned 65K on motor.

Back