who has the tnetices bb67 turbos

Raist103

looking to get one soon and want to see what companys have the best deals going right now, looking for the 3" inlet and exhaust does not matter .63 or .82 are fine as i am most worried about spool and not track ets/mph it is mostly a street car with 50-75 passes a year. if your company sells them post a link to order or a phone number please price listed on here does not hurt either.

thanks
don

If it is spool you are worried about,Than the exhaust housing makes all the difference in the world.If you are still running that converter that is on your sig,You may find it hard to spool the .63,Not impossible...Just a bit slow...The .82,I doubt you would spool it at all.

If you are looking for a quick spooling turbo,Definately stick with the .63 Housing.

really i did some research and found that a 3200-3400 is what people say is good and some say even less with proper tunning. in the future i will be getting a art carr 9" 3500.

That art carr is a good converter..I have a 3600 pro torque,Non Lock...It doesnt seem to have any trouble spooling my LT-70.My old art carr 3500 NL would spool a GTQ 71 without much touble.

If your not concerned with a few mph on the top end...Definately stay with a 63 housing.

My buddy had a cpt 65 BB with a 82 housing,He couldnt spool it worth a crap on a 3000 stall lock up pro torque.And that was a 61mm wheel.He changed over to the 63 housing and it helped alot.

thanks for the info. my ty with a 9/11 3000 stall runs great with my gtq72 4"/3" turbo, because of the tune it spooled like crap until i tunned it but that does have upgraded and mild ported heads. i will be getting champions soon as well and i am sure that will help alot on the spool with the gn.

Give me a call tomorrow, if you can, at the shop tomorrow. I carry lots of BB turbos and am sure we can help...

sounds good i will know tomorrow about maybe some champion heads intake line lock double pumper verter and maybe more. but i know for sure i am getting the turbo