You can type here any text you want

Who is selling GNX #165?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i am not sure but i seems like 80k for an 80k milage car is a bit much. his reserve is 80k and in the text it says this is a good chance to get in on the gnx phenomenon without parting with 80k. hmmmmm. guess i will sit back and see where it goes. dave

Dude's NUTS if he thinks he'll get 80K for that car. I'm sure some knucklehead will think it's worth that much, but to then pay it as well?? Idonno'bout that. High retail is like 53K. Over 25 more is a bit rich. I like him though... He's pompous and unrealistic, but at least he's convinced himself! He figures to sell it at Barrett-Jackson if not ebay(talk about a step up), and get at least 60K there.

The real skepticism I have is thinking the car, which was apparently raced since new, was never raced with it's factory engine. I just ain't buyin' that. I know if I had a GNX when new, there's a 0% chance I wouldn't have gone to the track before modifying anything. And I don't get the part about anything that came off the car will come with it... but the engine is already in his other car... ZAT FREE?:biggrin:

Anyway, I want one.:wink:

Back