You can type here any text you want

Who is using the Champion Billet alt/ps bracket/

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gn-newbee

Just wondering how the installation went fit, quality and best price from a vendor.

I'm thinking about loosing the AC for a while since I'm going to be living in alaska for the next 4 years hopefully longer and this looks like a nice piece, I know it is a lot more than a delete pulley so what do you think for those running one.

If ya could send some pics. Thanks

Dan

Im using one on my car and i like it . Its nicely made and works fine . Getting the right belt may take a trial and error . I went to the auto parts 3 x , should have got 3 belts and took back the two that didnt fit . Ill shoot some photos thur and mail them to you if no one eles does first . I would leave the AC personally . The only reason i went AC- less is most of the AC was destroyed in my GNs wreck .

My $.02

I tried the S-10 delete and got alot of vibration out of it.
Switched to the Champion brkt.. NICE piece!

Call Cal Hartline. He has them.:D :cool:

Originally posted by 87gn-newbee
Just wondering how the installation went fit, quality and best price from a vendor.

If ya could send some pics. Thanks

Look here, under Alt Delete.
I like mine, and got it from Hartline
I got like the first one he sold, and it took a few minutes to clearance a bolt, but that's supposted to have been taken care of.

http://home.woh.rr.com/brucesgn/

Back