Who makes 255/50/16 tires ?

Here is a 1.69 on Toyo 275 DR with a pro-touring suspension set up and have been high 1.50's. They work really well on the street too. I run the R888r's for Road course and Auto X
View attachment 389879
Wow 1.5z on the toyo's is pretty awesome!! Even1.69 is great without having to goto a slick tire. Drive to the track n race then drive around town is a good day.

Wow 1.5z on the toyo's is pretty awesome!! Even1.69 is great without having to goto a slick tire. Drive to the track n race then drive around town is a good day.
Thanks, it went 1.60 at Quaker this summer. It ran a 10.76 driving it there making 2 passes with the last pass I drove off the track and home never even getting out of the car. They work best with about 18 psi and a decent burnout. I can even get them to work pretty well on the street too.

Thanks, it went 1.60 at Quaker this summer. It ran a 10.76 driving it there making 2 passes with the last pass I drove off the track and home never even getting out of the car. They work best with about 18 psi and a decent burnout. I can even get them to work pretty well on the street too.
Those are amazing results. Especially at half the cost of MT/M7H/Nittos! Thank you for sharing and congratz on a bitching set up. I'd be happy with 1.6-8'z and a 10 second time slip all day!