Who watched the UFC last night?

ttypewhite

Matt Hughes got the snort kicked out of him by Thiago Alves. Thiago didn't make weight and it showed on fight night. the kid was huge. It looked like he had 10 to 15 pounds more weight then Hughes. After GSP exposed MH for constantly trying to take opponents down. It looks like MH keeps running into everybody knee when he goes for the legs. GSP and this little thunder cat will make a great fight.
Michael Bisping looked great at 185. He picked Jason Day apart. That was a one sided fight. Jason just got f'd up. I am quite sure he has a raging headache today.
The Matt Wiman vs Thiago Tavares was a excellent action packed fight. The slugging, submissions were awesome. But the knock out punch Matt laid out was fantastic.
Mike Swick also looked pretty good against Marcus Davis.
Overall it was good fights without premature stopages like we witnessed last week on CBS

Ufc

Matt Hughes is done. He wants to fight Matt serra before he retires.

Dana White will have to pay sport fans to watch that fight wouldn't be a draw. Yeah Thiago's knee sure put a stop to Hughes signature take down attempt. Would definately like to watch a Thiago vs. St Pierre fight. Bisping sure is getting better with each fight a tough englishman. Does anybody know what happened to the other Thiago, Thiago Silva the fighter who KO'd Houston Alexander ? What do you think of the All American Marine Lt. Brian Stann the WEC Lt. Heavyweight Champion? He dedicated his last fight to 4 of his men that lost their lives in Irag in his last tour. He fixing to be deployed for his 3rd.tour.

Hey Chavo.....Thiago Silva fought in the last UFC....like 3 weeks ago, he finished the guy in the first round! He is a real bad ass and I cant wait to see him against some tougher comp.

Joshua

The Marine is doing good against the fighters in the WEC. I can't wait for him to lose so he can stop bragging about how tough Marines are. Several Marines have fought in the UFC and have had their butts handed to them. Marines are plenty tough but no tougher than any other fighter. The Hughes/Serra fight will probably draw because it's a grudge match. They really do not like each other. Forrest and Rampage, who do you like in this one? I'll take Rampage.