You can type here any text you want

Who will be the king and win the 89 Indy 500 Team Ring!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Click the link and check it out! Been watching it and it got to rich for my blood! I think Jan Larson or Julio needs this baby! :biggrin: You would be a pimp for sure rolling up in your TTA with this puppy on your finger! :cool:

eBay Link HERE!

I knew you would like that one Jan! I was in it till 1K but forget it.. maybe Grumpy will jump on it! He's got all the loot to spend! :biggrin:

come on I am trying to get out of this stuff !!! no more Buicks !! just 2 TTAs and an RX-7 :eek: I have some TTA lit coming soon .. I don't know what half of it is . sooo Ill pass on the ring !!! plus I am not a "bling" person :rolleyes: :eek:

Yo...dawg.. that be sooo FAT...

Finger will turn green.. I only buy gold in scrap.. and that sucker should be melted. Make a nice valve stem cap :biggrin:

Humm.. lets see.. ring or GTQ70 turbo.. decisions decisions decisions :wink:

Jim, looks like you just bought yourself another TTA .... even if it's a midget sized one ;) Congrats, I would not mind one myself but shipping accross the pond is not worth it ...

Back