Who's GN in Springfield IL by exit 105 on I-55?

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
On my way to the Craftsman Nationals in St. Louis this weekend, I saw a GN at a house along side I-55 by exit 105...it had tinted windows and possibly aftermarket wheels. Is this anyone's on the board? Its a good lookin car!

I think that would be DrEvil (Scott C.) He lives in Sherman
It is a nice looking car - we painted it :D
Low miles & For sale too

should have stopped in for breakfast Tom...

There's a 87 GN in the tradinpost with 78k for $9k in Decatur, anybodys car in here?

Anybody know if the guy in Goodfield sold that GN? Was low mile but clear coat was taking a crap.

The car in Goodfield was kinda suspicious to me. Carfax was questionable and so was the actual car IMHO.

What condition is the Decatur car in? Anybody know?

You talking about the sherman exit when comming from the north? Was it sitting in front of a yellow two story house?

If so, thats my car. Those are ASA 17" rims.

Do you have an '86 t-type? I think my dad and I passed you while going to Gateway as well. You may remember the gold ford taurs that passed you. We slowed down so you would pass us. Then we passed you again. I had to get more than one look at it. :) Your's stock appering? Dont want to dis you car but does your drivers side tail pipe hang a little low? Aside from that, your car is pretty nice. I kick myself now because I was really close to driving my GN down to Gateway also.

Oops. Just looked at your car info. Dont think that t-type was yours. The exhaust looked stock. Still a nice car though.

BOOSTD

after talking to BoostD, I think it might have been his...
didn't know he lived that close to the high way.

Boostd, that wasn't my T type you passed because we took my dad's 96 Impala SS down there. I wanted to take my car too, but my AC isn't charged and that would have been a miserable ride for 3 hours!

I'll have to let you know when we get a group of guys to run at Gateway on tuesday nights.

"The car in Goodfield was kinda suspicious to me. Carfax was questionable and so was the actual car IMHO.

What condition is the Decatur car in? Anybody know?"

Don't know about the car in decatur. That Goodfield GN seemed suspicious to me as well. In the tradinpost ad it said it had like 43k miles or somthing like that but when I got there it said less miles on the sign and on the OD...i was like wtf? Plus the car looked like it had been sitting there for 2-3 yrs clear coat starting to crack all over and he was askin 9800.