who's goin to bowling green

TurboToy

4PLAYN
who's all going from the texas area, when are you leaving? myself and my fife and family are leaving saterday morinig. turbotoy

I'll be there! Leaving early Wednesday morning. :D

Bryan, I would say 10-15 LSPBC members will be there!

TurboToy said:
who's all going from the texas area, when are you leaving? myself and my fife and family are leaving saterday morinig. turbotoy
Leaving Tuesday AM., James Kay's pulling my Grey car.

Venus

Let's see, who do I know that lives in Venus? Brian, I've posted several times. Got gears? Or want cash? I still own you. PM me. I can lug the gears to BG if you want. We'll be at the Motel V6. Leaving Wed a.m. or Tue noonish.

David Newman - I'll bring you caps. Call you in BG.

hey lance are you bring your car to race? we are for the first time went to the track friday night and was hitting some mid 11's testing the new rear suspension. we are staying at the beachbwnd rv park. hey lance you have any other parts laying around for around that same price?? let me know

turbotoy
bryan alberti

Bryan,

Not racing this year. I'll by shooting a lot of pics with my wife's (ha ha) new camera I got her for Christmas. I'll be working on a friend's car.

No other parts. Looking for injectors (like 009) and maybe a 49 if you know someone who has em.

Lance, I'm staying at the Fairfield Inn, but there are a lot of LSPBC guys at the Motel 6. My cell 214 629 7429

David Newton