You can type here any text you want

whos the jerk wad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm The Jerk Wad

BandAid said:
Well I know steve doesnt live in Iowa,and these look just the same as i have from Steve,same rust ,same green on valves,so someone is trying to make it big,well big in their eyes :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TURB...3QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33617QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought [6] sets of Steve's heads.
I also decided to sell one set off.Just trying to recover some of the close to $1800.00 I spent on them.
I changed my mind after commiting to the purchase,but,I do not back out of a deal once I have agreed with a seller.
I'm not twisting anyone's arm to buy them,and,I paid cash.
I hope this meets with your approval. :rolleyes:

I dont see the issue. Its plain capitalism.

He writes the add, and can ask $5,000 for a set if he wishes. If it sells.. awesome for him. If it doesnt, he priced himself out of its selling potential.

Think too many get caught up in the "Look what theyre asking for XXXX" .. See it way too much in the for sale section of this board.. If you dont like the price.. dont bitch. Whats that saying a fool and his money...

Its a hobby, its a business, its all bout information and decisions ....

Good luck on the sale, hope you get what your asking for them. I've seen lesser stuff sell for twice that.

NOW.. if the seller has been known not to ship, or there is fraud.. post away.

I also hope you get what you are asking ,I see no reason not to,i just find it hard to understand,I work hard for a living (18hr days =2jobs) maybe I should do like others and jump on the ebay wagon,since I only have 75 feedback from buying,no selling ,maybe i need to sell more :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wink:

JRNYMNDAVID said:
I bought [6] sets of Steve's heads.
I also decided to sell one set off.Just trying to recover some of the close to $1800.00 I spent on them.
I changed my mind after commiting to the purchase,but,I do not back out of a deal once I have agreed with a seller.
I'm not twisting anyone's arm to buy them,and,I paid cash.
I hope this meets with your approval. :rolleyes:

ahhhhh ..your the guy that emailed me when I had an Buick GN/ TTA intake on ebay tellin me it wasn't the same as a Buick :rolleyes: :eek: :p

I'm New To The Interchagability Of Tta/gn

Grumpy said:
ahhhhh ..your the guy that emailed me when I had an Buick GN/ TTA intake on ebay tellin me it wasn't the same as a Buick :rolleyes: :eek: :p

I APOLOGIZE!! :redface:

Free Enterprize

BandAid said:
I also hope you get what you are asking ,I see no reason not to,i just find it hard to understand,I work hard for a living (18hr days =2jobs) maybe I should do like others and jump on the ebay wagon,since I only have 75 feedback from buying,no selling ,maybe i need to sell more :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wink:

I fund my TTA project from Ebay proceeds.
Try it,it's simple / you'll get hooked!

I see nothing wrong with that. I hope you get whatever the market is paying. I paid $50 for a GN Hood pad. Sold it on E-bay with no reserve for $535. :eek: I felt kind of bad taking his money. But I started the bids at $1 with no reserve. So the buyer did it all on his own.

Sweet6 said:
I see nothing wrong with that. I hope you get whatever the market is paying. I paid $50 for a GN Hood pad. Sold it on E-bay with no reserve for $535. :eek: I felt kind of bad taking his money. But I started the bids at $1 with no reserve. So the buyer did it all on his own.

THAT'S GREAT!!!!
I"ve been at both ends of the spectrum.
Ebay is an amazing place to buy and sell.Just be careful,do your homework & learn how to play the game.It' like Monopoly.The Ebay rules are only guidlines.
There are unwritten rules of conduct to make yourself successfull.
Anyone who hasn't tried it,SHOULD!

Back