You can type here any text you want

Rant

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A) Buy it and crush it so no one else suffers from retina damage like I did looking at it!

B) Enter it in a mud run and when it gets stuck just bury it.

C) Chain Obama to the steering wheel and drive it off a pier and let it sink to the bottom of the ocean where they both belong.

D) Both A and C.

It might not be PC, but I kinda like that "C" option.

Jus' sayin'............

It might not be PC, but I kinda like that "C" option.

Jus' sayin'............

Wait!! Are you saying that I'm not a PC person !!!

I guess you're right, I've never thought of myself as a Personal Computer.

Last edited:
Wait!! Are you saying that I'm not PC person !!!

I guess you're right, I've never thought of myself as a Personal Computer.

Me????? What ever do you mean?????? :D

I don't believe in labeling someone/anyone.

Well, that is unless they are one of those (insert your bias here) kind of persons ....................... :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
:stop: looking in the mirror!!!

I believe we wear the same shoes, I'll just leave it at that. :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It wasn't meant to be a jab. You understood my point perfectly. No one is immune to bias, no matter how much they try to deny it. It's just a part of human nature.

Me, I still like "C" as an option. ;)

I wasn't jabbing you, I was saying we have commonality in our thoughts and reasoning.

Read between the DAMN lines !!!!!!

I guess I was wrong and I'm just a little more twisted than you.:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

I may not be "quite" as twisted but oh, I do have my moments.....

And didn't think what you said was a jab at me, I thought you were being all "sensitive" and thinking I was jabbing at you. HAHAHAHA.

I shoulda' knowed better! :eek::eek::eek:

Someone with a thick skin and warped sense of humor is rare trait to find here on the world wide interwebs, anymore..............

Everyone is a victim these days.

Option "C" is still the winner.

Last edited:
YOU KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT!!!

I don't get sensitive. I get passionate!!!!!!!

I knew you weren't jabbing me. My name isn't GOTHMOG !!!!!

Back