You can type here any text you want

Why so many Fast Problems??????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sinister

Just wondering why it is the "Best" when there are so many problems... Not doging the product, just wondering why......

Sinister,

That's an interesting question. I'll give a few of my thoughts.

First of all, there are some people who buy a completely programmable system who don't really understand what they are tuning. These are user issues.

Secondly are hardware issues. There have definately been some hardware issues, but I think if you calculate on a percentage basis how many hardware problems there were, it's actually only a small percentage. Same thing can happen to any sort of electronic gadget- having had a hard drive crash at work recently, I can attest to this.

There have been a few cases of worn-out O2 sensors- this is kinda a crapshoot. Most people don't seem to have a problem, but they are not perfect. Consider the environment they operate in- hot, high pressure gasses, with high velocity, and often in the presence of lead and other known dangers. Again, most of them work well and a few have bad luck.

When you consider how many people have purchased these, and this is the most popular place on the internet and very few people just log on to say how dandy everything is, I think that you'll realize that overall it's not a bad piece of equipment. Perfect? No, but don't forget that in addition to the stuff I discussed above, they have to make software to work with all kinds of computers, operating systems, ignition systems, etc., overall it's a pretty good unit.

Just my opinion.

-Bob Cunningham

hard at first !!! it gets better !!

im new to all of this too ! but as time goes bye it gets easier and easier !! craig smith said it best , get in there and do it !! he was right, it is hard at first , but it gets better the more you play with it the better it gets ! blowerboy !!!

Back