You can type here any text you want

Wide Band 02 Part # For Dfi Gn4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
regular O2sensor or heated

if you run a wideband setup (like Lc-1) youll be running one of the analog outputs of it (set to simulate a narrowband O2 and 0-1v) but it will still be a narrow o2 reading , you should get a 0-2v gauge (like the XD-1) to read the actual AF and make changes accordingly to the DFI calmap program

norbs was working on a methopd of running the signal from a wideband unit to the O2 input of the DFI allowing you to choose an A/F target and be able to have some form of realtime A/F correction within the DFI

if not running a wideband ,the stock ac delco fs-20
my DFI was being run with a heated 02 sensor , casperselectronics.com has one with sensor ,
if running leaded fuel denso seems to hold up better than stock , get it from sparkplugs.com (about $40 for a pair shipped)

but i wouldnt want to try to tune DFI on narrowband O2 , a wideband should be used to get the car dialed in

if running a wideband , the LC-1 stand alone cable from innovative (about $179-199) which comes with a bosch LSu-4 wideband 5 wire sensor , would be better used with a gauge like the XD-1 which has recall (about $200-229) ,
or the innovative LM-1 wideband ($ 349 ,includes the bosch LSU-4 sensor) has ability to display and log A/F and lambda and with optional RPM module can log rpm and other sensors with 0-5v outputs , with optional AUX box it will log boost and egt and has an accelerometer built in ,
i run the LM-1 and RPM module

i dont want to sound like a complete dumpass but i have no ideal what to get to
get my dfi running, i going to wire my 3 bar map this week but tunning wise ill have someone tune it for me, im just trying to get everything i need so that the tuners will just do there job and tune it, ill be getting it tuned at hye tech in socal, all i have is the dfi unit(gn4), plug in wiring harness, and floopy disc, i have a bosh leaded 02 sensor installed but i would like to get the perfect 02 for it, ill be running C16 fuel, if i need to buy a air fuel gage then ill purchase it, i tried looking for a innovative web site but didnt really know where to look, thanks for the help pace i really appriciated:)

i would think your tuner would have a wideband setup , especially if they have a dyno ,

Back