You can type here any text you want

Wideband o2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Depends on what you want to do with it. The Innovate LM1 is nice and can record but a laptop is needed to play it back..or you can run it to the Powerlogger and record everything thru the Powerlogger and play back, laptop still required.
And Innovate has a great support forum Innovate Motorsports Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Or if you don't want to use a laptop and want to use it only for tuning, and you have other cars to use it on for tuning, you could get this:
FAST SINGLE / DUAL SENSOR AIR / FUEL METER

I actually have both the LM1 which is mounted in the GN with the analog signal going to the Gen2 translator for AFR tracking....this ROCKS! Simply set the Gen2 to what AFR you want it to run and it controls the fueling to make it run that AFR at the rpms you set it to.

Then I have a FAST dual sensor setup for tunign my LT4 and LT1 cars..records both banks at the same time and displays it all on the meter..
The prices on the FAST site are a lot higher than what you can find them for brand new on ebay from speedshop dealers. I think I paid about $400 for the dual sensor setup that FAST quotes as $600.

True what quik6 said. There are many options now. I ASSumed you had a std chip set up. I have a std chip set up with the Power Logger/LC-1 set up. I am very happy with it. I had the stand alone LM-1, then switched to the Power Logger/LC-1 set up. I am happy with it.

With the GEN II trans/MAFT/PRO, there are many setups available now that incorporate a wide band. I guess it depends on what set up you want to go with.

Back