You can type here any text you want

Wideband went berserk!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toomanymodz

I've been running the Innovate LC-1 wideband for most of this year without any issues, then suddenly this week it has gone crazy. I'll attach a log file. You can see it was fine and then suddenly went to an A/F ratio of 22.24/1. After that it started reading around 9.6/1 and the chip started pulling fuel (BLM 115). A knock spike occurred due to it pulling fuel. I let off the gas, it read around 11.2/1 and then went back to 22.24 again. The last thing it did was read around 14.72, which it's supposed to do when it encounters an error condition. Any ideas? It never did this until now and it's done it twice this week. Both times I'd have to shut off the ignition and restart the engine for it to reset itself.

Attachments

Only think i noticed was that the battery voltage seemed low. Dipped to about 12.6 when the WB went strange...

Only think i noticed was that the battery voltage seemed low. Dipped to about 12.6 when the WB went strange...

You may be onto something. Earlier in the log the volts dropped to 12.1 for a couple of seconds and then popped back up.

I checked the Innovate website and it says the minimum voltage is around 9.5 to 10 volts so the problem might be something else. I forgot that the LC-1 blinks error codes, so I'll look at the LED next time it happens.

What firmware are you running on the LC-1? I just upgraded mine to 1.10 and had nothing but problems with it (mine kept showing E8 on my XD-16 gauge). I've since downgraded back to 1.00 and all seems well again.

Back