You can type here any text you want

Wierd noise at 90+

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

northern87gn

trbolvr
History: Ran a best time on the G tech of 12.26 at 118 back in June on my personal back road drag strip. ( previous best time was 12.92 before the 50lb injectors and TT chip) I know the mph is off and the g tech time is in question compared to an actual track time but it has served as a refferance non the less.
My big concern at this point is towards the end of this summer I could only manage a low 13 to high 12 second run in the same conditions. (same stretch of road, same temps, same everything)
The diff is lately I was getting a weird occilation when I got to the end of the run. Sounded like a wump wump wump noise about twice a second when I got to the end of a run.
If I were to guess I would think it maybe a tire rubbing or out of balance, or a u joint failing. Or who knows what?
In a nut shell any body get the wump wump wump noise or know what it is causing it? :confused:

My car has those same sounds, but I can feel it just as much. Second GN for me, they both did it.

Is it going into OD? 90 is about where 3rd comes in normally at WOT but dunno.

Back