You can type here any text you want

Wifes ex hubby came back for more. And I gave him some!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMOKE JENSEN

BIRD OF PREY
Hi guys,
In a earlier thread i had told you that the only race i had been in was with my TTA. that was against my wifes big mouth ex husband. below is what i said in that thread then.

"Just that since i've had these cars i've only been in one race. That was against my wifes ex big mouth husband. When i got my TTA. He made fun of it around town to some friends of mine. Starting bragging how his 91 vette would destroy it. How he'd show my wife who had the best car. Well he ran up to me at a red light on a four lane talking trash. So we went at it. Wasn't even close. He was destroyed. I believe he wanted to get out and kick his car he was beaten so badly. Haven't heard a word since from him."

Well he came back for more. About an hour ago my wife and i went out to the store. We decided to take the TTA for a little ride. And low and behold guess who's up there. Mr. "you'll come back to me one day" himself. Well he starts talking chit right away. he said "done some work on my vette. I could have took you last time. But i thought i seen a cop so i slowed down. you want to run that ragged trans am again"? well while he's saying this he's looking at my wife with that smirk i can't stand. So i say, "sure this TTA hasn't eaten for a while. I'm sure it could use a snack". So we agree to go at it from a 20 mph roll. Well we get side by side at a slow roll and he kicks it. I must have been 7 or 8 cars ahead doing 105mph. Well threw our hands out the window and waved bye bye to him. He just turned off and disapeared. How sweet it was.
:D

Hahahaha, nice kill man!!! Some people just don't get it. I mean seriously though, a POS V-6 FBody is no match for a Vette, right?? :D Keep it up, let us know what excuse he had this time around.

BTW what "work" did he say he had done on his 'Vette?? Besides not enough?? :cool:

Some work..........

He probobly cleaned out the ash tray and polished the wheels. You know a clean vette is a fast vette. ;)

Trust me guys. This guys a clown. I know he did something to the vette. Because after that first whipping i road by and seen him and several guys under the hood. They looked like a pit crew. But what ever it was it didn't work. Me and this guys been at it for going on 10 years. I think next time i'll introduce him to the Darkside. Might as well let them in on the fun. By the way, did i mention he has the vette made up like the american flag. Some decal kit he got. Well trust me. I blew a few stars off.;)

Originally posted by SMOKE JENSEN
I know he did something to the vette. Because after that first whipping i road by and seen him and several guys under the
hood. They looked like a pit crew.

Maybe they were installing a set of SplitFire plugs! :eek:

Or maybe they were just looking at the engine like those tools in that VTEC Honda commerical.

Be careful...he may buy a set of "Nology" plugwires,
& change thermostats

! :eek:

(Funny how some people's maturity-level gets "hung-up"
at around the 6th-grade level, isn't it? What a clown!)

:)

how many idiots does it take to put a K&N filter in anyways???? good kill....x sounds like a ****.

Back