You can type here any text you want

Wildwood frnt brakes and stock gn rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Do like i did get the stock replacement wilwood bolt on dual piston calipers!!!

The Dynalite set (4 piston, stock size solid rotor) requires you to cut the spindle as well. They move the wheel out 1/2" so plan accordingly. They do work very good though...:)

I had to go with 84 & 85 aluminum GN wheels to clear my Baer 12" brakes.

Do like i did get the stock replacement wilwood bolt on dual piston calipers!!!

They where on the car when I got it so how do I tell if they are stock replacement? The car does have the stock spindles and a-arms. Also what if I went with the 6 inch rim from g-body

No grinding required if you go to a 1st gen F-body spindle - about $100 on ebay and the Wilwoods bolt right up. You also pull the wheel back with these spindles.

The Dynalite set (4 piston, stock size solid rotor) requires you to cut the spindle as well. They move the wheel out 1/2" so plan accordingly. They do work very good though...:)

Yeah, they fit fine underneath the stock 15" stamped steelies. They only moved the wheel out about 1/4" on my car, not the 1/2" you're quoting, though that would mean a 1/2" increase in front track width.

Quarter inch spacer in the back and the car doesn't look weird.

Be sure you shim the calipers so they are centered over the rotor. Use a micrometer to measure it, don't eyeball it. If they aren't centered, the caliper will side-load the mounting bracket and at some point the bolts holding the bracket to the spindle will fail.

Back