You can type here any text you want

Will a 315/35/17 fit without cutting/banging?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEARING

As the will on a 98-02.

Just curious.

I had to cut off the "bump stops" to get 335/35/17's to fit on my 98.

Do a search on thirdgen.org. I know at least one guy has them but I'm pretty sure he had to do some hammering to make them fit.

I know Andris ran 17x11 ZR1 wheels on his IROC. Had to use billet adapters because of the offset. But I'm pretty sure he didn't roll his fenders for the 315's. You won't need the adapters if you get a wheel with the right offset.

also if you're about the looks and not the performance the 10 bolts on a 4th gen have all the same mounting hardware but the axle tubes are 1/2 in shorter on each side........

HTH

Originally posted by trading t/a
the 10 bolts on a 4th gen have all the same mounting hardware but the axle tubes are 1/2 in shorter on each side........

HTH

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Outside shell changed, but the undercarriage is quite similar. You can bolt the stock ZR1 rims from the 98 SS onto a 3rd gen with that rear installed.

LTR

Originally posted by trading t/a
also if you're about the looks and not the performance the 10 bolts on a 4th gen have all the same mounting hardware but the axle tubes are 1/2 in shorter on each side........

HTH

The 4th gen rears are about 3" wider total (1.5" each side) ;) than the 3rd gens

Back