Will Seats from a Porsche 911 fit into a Grand National?

Anything can be made to fit. Its all a matter of how much cutting and welding you want or have to do to the seat tracks and/or the floor. I saw a guy install them in an El Camino. Took a lot of work. He used the existing bucket seat tracks and tossed the Porsche tracks since there is no way the Porsche tracks would work in a Buick. But there was still a good amount of fabrication that was required to get the Porsche seats to attach to the Buick tracks. Make sure you have a welder handy since you will need it.

Wierd, I don't know where I got the idea that they bolt right in to the existing tracks or are easy to modify to fit. Thanks for the info.

Just as an FYI:
Any bucket seat from the following cars is a bolt in deal for the factory bucket seat equipt turbo Regals:
Any 78-88 G body with buckets (ofcourse)
Any 82-2002 F body
Any 82-2003 J body (cavalier, sunbird, sunfire, skyhawk, cimmaron)
Any 82-90 A body (Celebrity, 6000, Ciera, Century)with factory buckets
Any 80-85 X body with factory buckets
Any 85-2003 N body (Grand Am, Somerset, Calais)
Any Fiero seat
All will bolt into your car using your original bucket seat tracks.

Does it change things if the seats are Recaro seats and not the stock seats? Thought I'd mentioned that in the title but forgot to...Thanks for the list, that's going to be a great reference if I don't get these.

All of the Porsche seats from the late 70's on up are designed and manufactured by Recaro specifically for Porsche.
Porsche uses a high back style seat with non-adjustable head restraints. Because the seats are Porsche specific, the mounting is unique unto the Porsche. The after market Recaros would be much easier to adapt.

acutally, they should work, but..

you will need to make small adapter brackets(flatstock will work fine) and drill them to fit your stock gn rails, then again at the seat holes(they may need to be "L" shaped). and since porsche owns recaro(and has for decades, hence the recaros in vw/audi and porsches,it was originally reuter carrosiere(they made porsche's bodies for the 356), btw ) all std recaro seats have the same pattern commonly found in porsches so if you get a recaro adapter($$$) it will work. best off to contact wedge engineering in california(i think in la or long beach) for a set of brackets. they shouild fit with little work, what are the seats out of? just to let you know .. most "leather" porsche seats are actually viynal anywhere your butt and back do not touch(sides, back etc) the leather surface is always perforated. and if they are electric(most are) try to use the stock track(from porsche) and cut down the height of the gm one..the porsche track is nice and has a lot of travel for adjustment

They're leather, the guy bought them for his car and never put them in, thanks for the info, I'll contact the company if I end up getting the seats. I don't mind spending some cash to make them work, just don't want it to be something that I end up buying and find out there is no way to fit them properly. thanks again.

what year car are they from?

also, what i said about the leather being on just the surfaces your body touches ids important. i say that because if the original owner did not specify all leather surfaces(dash, door panels etc) they will absolutley be partial leather. that is what they put in all 911s, turbos etc, even sport seats are partial leather unless ordered special. i am saying this to protect you, the std 911 seats should cost about $500-700 a pair with the premium on black seats, sport seats about 1000-1500 again with black being the expensive. full leather sports seats...i have sold 1 set in 20 years of parting porshes, out of a 89 911 turbo, black 2200 is what i got, if the seats you are looking at are from a newer (95---) with the circular sticthing, they should be cheaper(more commom and they do not fit earlier cars) the boxsters have this seat as well and it is always partial leather.(seen a few leather, but only with rest of leather package, look for leather around the speedo trim, if it is not ther, it will be partial on the seats) the diveing line between leather and vinyl is the beading or piping on the seat. Make sure you get a receipt for these seats!..... there are a lot of chop shops in your area(i am a parts rep for dealers and see the shops in your area) they are nice comfy seats