Will this work???

I

import_killer

Is it possible to drop a 3800 series II supercharged engine in my '91 buick regal??? Thanks for ne help in Advance....

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Of course you can, anythings possible right?(see sig) There are a couple guys out there that have done the swap into a W-body. www.luminasupercharged.com is one of them, there is two more that used GPs also. Two things are for sure you have to know what your doing, and be really commited. It's not that hard of swap, but the details can drag you down.

ok I wont be doing it myself most probalay how much money are we talkin to have some1 do this swap???

3800 SC'D ENGINE IN 94 V-6 CAMARO

I WANT TO PUT A 3800 PNTIAC ENGINE IN MY 94 3.4 CAMARO. I KNOW THE LATER MODELS HAD 3.8S. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE OR ANYONE WHO HAS PERFORMED THIS SWAP. I HAVE A LINE ON A 6000 MILE GTP ENGINE WITH COMP. AND HARNESS. THANKS GUYS.
SCOTT

Re: 3800 SC'D ENGINE IN 94 V-6 CAMARO

Originally posted by ROBSLOMARO
I WANT TO PUT A 3800 PNTIAC ENGINE IN MY 94 3.4 CAMARO. I KNOW THE LATER MODELS HAD 3.8S. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE OR ANYONE WHO HAS PERFORMED THIS SWAP. I HAVE A LINE ON A 6000 MILE GTP ENGINE WITH COMP. AND HARNESS. THANKS GUYS.
SCOTT

GM actualaly did use this engie combo in a rear wheel drive. Ever hear of an Australian car named the Holden? Take a look at he pitures on this link. You might be able to get the parts from a bone yard over there and UPS them here. Just mark the box ans scrap metal or something though :D!

http://www.thrashercharged.com/Holdens_htm/Holden.shtml