wix racing oil filters

Yea its not a problem, just let me know I can get any of them. I'll post the wix number for the Puralator 30005l tomorrow once I find out.

Nick

Nick get some prices and or sources on the race ones, same as Ralphs for me. :)

I may need a case or two. :D

Thanks. :cool:

The reference numbers i got for some reason dont jive with the store that supposedly can get them for me. They said they can get them, in fact they got a case or two of them in by accident and they sent them back, but they cant match anything up. Not sure why.

NickB

Hey Guys , not to but in, but since I was reading the thread, I wanted to give my 2 cents :) ( if it is worth anything) anyway I talked to a wix dist. and had said the the race filter lets approx 28 gals a minute pass thru the filter and the stock filter lets approx 9 gals a minute pass thru, the response is that the race filter dosen't filter as good as the stock, reason being is that a race car gets it oil changed alot as where as a daily driver dosen't, what do you all think. :D Jr.

Originally posted by JRGN
Hey Guys , not to but in, but since I was reading the thread, I wanted to give my 2 cents :) ( if it is worth anything) anyway I talked to a wix dist. and had said the the race filter lets approx 28 gals a minute pass thru the filter and the stock filter lets approx 9 gals a minute pass thru, the response is that the race filter dosen't filter as good as the stock, reason being is that a race car gets it oil changed alot as where as a daily driver dosen't, what do you all think. :D Jr.

Well?????
That's something to think about, I'll have to inquire...

:cool:

Hey guys, I also heard moroso racing filters kick but to. Some engine builders require you to run them to keep warranty.my friend runs 50 psi in his sbc hot and never had a problem with them. Anyone has an opinion on these filters?
thanks,
Ralph