WOT Issue

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello TB Community. I discussed with all my local buick friends and they suggested I come here to get some guidance. My issue is that while under wide open throttle the boost jumps from 20-17 and back to 20 and the car feels not right. It was 100% stock 2 weeks ago and before I keep modifying I want to correct this problem. The MV on the scanmaster showed 032 while hitting the recall button at 38mph. The other readings were in specs of the directions received with the scanmaster. The mods are in my sig but here is what I have done so far:
1) DW 300 fuel pump
2) Racetronix Hotwire with the intermediate in tank wire upgraded
3) 80 lb Injectors
4) E85 converted with TT 5.7 chip
5) Caspers volt booster
6) RJC front mount intercooler
7) adjustable fuel pressure regulator set at 47lbs line off @ idle (low as it will go)
8) RJC 3" downpipe
9) stock turbo (just ordered a Precision 6262)
10) stock air box (ordered Tim man 3.5" with LS1 mass air meter)
11) stock cam and valve springs and stock heads.

I still have a 2 bar map sensor. Could this be an issue? Any guidance would be appreciated. I want to figure this out before I continue adding parts.

#7.. Pump over running the return line? {Volt boost adds to the pump output}. Take a look at the rubber lines, change the filter.
#11 Bad springs.
"I still have a 2 bar map sensor." MAP sensor is not tied to the tune. Runs the dash gauge only.
Time for a spring cleaning, replacing all vac lines, testing the coil pak/module, plugs, wires, O2, {add a WB. Would be a good tune tool}.

Post the SM readings.

Make sure you are getting zero knock first so you don't hurt the motor. It could be compressor surge due to having a large intercooler and a small turbo. I had this problem at 10 psi once. As a test you could go ahead and install your Tinman setup and see if that changes the boost level at which it happens. If it does, then it could be a system effect causing compressor surge. Also I would get a powerlogger and start logging fuel pressure to make sure you are getting a 1:1 rise everywhere. What spark plug and gap are you running and is your ignition system in good shape?