You can type here any text you want

WOW I am moving to New Jersey for my next job!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little6pack

With jobs like this no wonder you guys in NJ love living there.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/traffic/traffic_news/audit-excessive-perks-for-nj-turnpike-employees-20101019-apx

God, that really pisses me off. All taxpayer money wasted. Pure greed.

You should apply to work at the State Department. I have a friend there who gives herself a $2000 raise every 6 months....fills out her own performance rating sheet, submits it to her boss (the undersecretary) who doesn't even read it, signs it, and she has a $2000 raise at taxpayer's expense. What really gets my gall is she actually BRAGS about it to us all of the time. Even at my father's funeral! :mad: If only assault was legal......:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

That news piece is precisely why I avoid that road like the plague.

I will drive out of my way and maybe add a few minutes to wherever I'm going but I refuse to pay someone to use that road.:mad:

That news piece is precisely why I avoid that road like the plague.

I will drive out of my way and maybe add a few minutes to wherever I'm going but I refuse to pay someone to use that road.:mad:

Yea jump on Routes 1/9 = the poor mans turnpike. You won't add a few minutes, you'll add hours :tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back